Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not enough hours in the day!

Hello!

Sorry for the absence, last week was properly mental - what with Hubby's birthday (= drunken affair), work and craft fair activities - I really didn't know if I was coming or going.

Anyway, I am a tad sad today, as I only had one entry to my competition - RHR you win the pincushion, please email me your colour choice! No matter - it's all a learning curve and I will just have to figure out how to promote myself better!

So I had a nice busy crafting weekend - I made one of the aprons ready for Sunday's Christening BBQ. I am so pleased with it, I got the pattern from Taly's Creations - she kindly let me mention her here. I hope you can make use of her really straightforward tutorial and make your own apron. I will take a pic and show you my ones - but need to take the pic during the day, they come out much better that way!


Union Jack quilt has hit a pause - due to the flannel I ordered being incorrect! I am feeling very calm about the craft market, scarves are nearly finished, cards are finished, brooches are finished, make-up bags will be complete, once the replacement zipper foot arrives (I left it out and the cats swiped it), starting baby-grows tonight, so it's all going well!

I usually get a bit excited about craft fairs and next weekend is no exception to this! I think it is going to be a good opportunity for me and my little business, I hope it works out well and that my friends are happy for me to keep crashing with them, so I can become a regular at the market.

It's my sister-in-law's birthday tomorrow and my Ma's on Sunday, so I have been making little treats for them over the last week or so and now have a little pile of pretty things to wrap, which is nice.

I need to update my craft picture stash - so I was a bit stumped about what I should have as today's pic, then I realised I could show you the pattern for the Union Jack - so that is what today's pic is!

Enjoy!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx