Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fun Times

Well it has been a busy old 4 weeks since Superbowl Weeekend.

I had great fun in Amsterdam with Amy my 16 year old goddaughter and Lemon. We laughed and ate non-stop. It was great to show Amy one of my favourite cities and have her respond with such enthusiasm. It was also nice to dispel some of the pre-conceived ideas about Amsterdam being all sex and drugs.

I have completed the bunting for Otis' room and will have pics for you soon.

I've also been working on lots of lovely new card ideas and have taken pics and they'll be here too. I also decided that I need to have a clean out of my papers - as I have been holding on to scraps for far too long!

As I was weeding through the scraps I realised that some of them would make good 'bunting' style cards and made a couple, which I am pleased with, but the cutting of the triangles is a pain and time consuming, so I have invested in a Stampin' Up Petite Pennant Punch (pic below). Yay!



It should arrive this week, just in time for my craft playdate with JT on the 31st.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx