Friday, June 15, 2012

$20 Craft Challenge


I've talked about this a lot, in part because it was my genius idea! But also because it's great to get new craft items that are chosen for you by a fellow crafter.

JT did a great job with the $20 she spent on me.

I got - a Martha Stewart punch anywhere on the page scalloped flower punch - it's wonderfully versatile, as you can see from the main picture and the one below.


I've enjoyed using it with my scalloped circle punch and I'll be trying it in the centre of a card soon!

I also got the wonderful ribbons (shown below), so me in the choice of patterns and the best bit is they were chosen by JT's Dad - how awesome is that.


My final item was a set of hilarious cat stickers, but I'll be turning those into cards for Auntie Connie, so you'll see them then.

No doubt, you'll be seeing more of the ribbons and the punch in future items!

It's a fun idea - I highly recommend doing this with your craft buddy, it makes gift giving even better.

Cx

p.s happy that I can post this today, now my internet has been restored!

2 comments:

  1. I need to post my challenge makes very soon but I'm disappointed not to see the cats yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Cats are coming, I promise - they need special attention.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx