Monday, January 28, 2013

Birthday Woofs!


Hey! Hope you had a good weekend, I am super happy, as I only have 2 more days of work to go..Yay! LOL status here I come...

I had a fun craft related weekend, more about that later in the week.

As you can see from the main photo today, I finished my Scottie dog that was on my WOYWW 190 desk last week. I think he's cute and I'm going to make another one, with a 2nd Birthday on the tag for my Nephew.

Here are a couple more - there are lots more over at my shop for sale. They are really fun and easy to make, I think a few people will be receiving these from me soon!

Scottie - Green Big Spots
The ones that I have made for sale, have a little change to the one shown in the main photo. I decided I didn't like the Candi so much and opted for using these big flat sequins (they came from £land and you get x6 colours and millions of them) with adhesive gems instead. I prefer this. I like the kraft card blank too.

Last week, I also had the little pile of heart anniversary cards on my desk. Well, I felt they needed a greeting and my fellow crafters agreed.

This did not prove to be as easy as it sounds...I tried approx 10 different ways to add a greeting and finally came up with this -



I'm pleased with this, I used a stamp that came free with a magazine, stamped onto a scrap and then I hand cut out the shape. Easy!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. The scottie dog is a great idea for a child's birthday. Lovely.
    The anniversary cards are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison, I really like the Scottie dog cards. Cx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx