Friday, August 16, 2013

Margaritas here I come!!



So my first day at work was fun - my new colleagues are really nice, I think I am going to like being there and it looks like I will be busy and that suits me just fine.

In honour of my first 2 days back at work, hubby and I will be drinking Margaritas at our fave local bar...to be fair we do actually do this most Friday's :)

The main pic today is of the card I made for my SIL - her birthday was at the end of July, but I saved it until now as I wanted to show it in a post with it's partner (below) that I made for our friend Lora. Her birthday was on Wednesday.

KennyK birthday card for Lora
JT gifted me this KennyK 'Happy Hour' Stamp and I love it, the dress is such fun to colour in! I like the layered tag die in colours that contrast with the dress. I really should use a plain layer more often, the one on Lora's card was die-cut using a DCWV glittered paper stack.

Have a great weekend - see you Monday...maybe Sunday if I am not feeling too lazy..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Hour is such a winner - she looks good in every color combo! Hope the margaritas were good :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The margaritas were TOO good...it was a very very late night :) I believe the happy hour stamp made me do it..

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx