Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pinterest comes in handy..


I love Pinterest. It is so handy for inspiration and for lusting after new tools :)

I saw this idea -


And thought that it would be a great way to use all the wonderful Pink Petticoat Papers that I have.

So I searched for a free babygrow digital stamp (or a onesie as the American's call them) and I found one here.

I pasted it into Publisher and then created little boxes of patterned papers and overlayed the babygrow onto the boxes like so -

Example babygrow + paper
As you can see my main photo is one of the finished cards - I changed the layout, not just because I don't want to steal someone's idea, but because it's nice to have your own twist on something.

I am very pleased with the end result and as you saw on WOYWW yesterday I am in the process of making more of them.

Here is a yellow version -
New Baby - Yellow babygrows
All the patterns are papers by Pink Petticoat - I love their papers and I think this is a great way to use them - the ones I used are -
- Mr Moustache
- Marshmallow (the elephants and zebra stripe)
- Little Check
- Chevrons
- Lots of really big dots
- Really big dots

I did have to recolour some of these, as I have Chevrons, really big dots and lots of really big dots in the new colour collection colours only!! Really must purchase the complete Chevrons pack...

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ms.Claire, How are you?? I tried to find your email, but could to. So I will drop you a note here. I got my AWESOME, AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL cards in the post. I could not be happier. They are all so beautiful. You even included the mermaid one I liked. :D Now I have your address I can get my package out to you!!! You really are very talented. You have made being part of WOYWW even more AWESOME!!!! Thank you…. ((((HUGS))))
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Really clever setting up the template and getting the full collection of those little baby grows. Great idea to use the tag tied over the top, feels very babyish with the string tied there. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx