Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Anything Goes...using Tim Holz products...

Hey.

So as I got some new Tim Holz stamps, I thought I would use those along with a stencil and enter the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week.

The theme is Anything Goes and the DT are showcasing Tim Holz / Ranger products.

I am so pleased with my card, it came out exactly as I wanted it to. Although I am sad to say the photo isn't great as a bulb has blown in the craft room!

I used -
Tim Holz blueprint stamp - camera
Tim Holz honeycomb stencil
Tim Holz distress inks in Broken China and Weathered Wood
DCWV blue adhesive paper strip
Hero Arts Happy Birthday Stamp
Versamark black ink
Sequins - from my stash

I am really enjoying Stenciling now, I am starting to get better at blending the inks. I am looking forward to being able to have a serious play with my stencils over the Christmas break.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Fabulous job showcasing the Timmy products! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx