Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Hey!

It is actually Valentine's Day, after what feels like months of making Valentine's cards (I started early because of OWH) the big day is here.

Hubby and I usually give each other a card and that's it..every day is Valentine's Day in our house :)

To celebrate I am entering the Retro Sketches #101 challenge this week -


I am not a big fan of diagonal lines on cards..it makes me nervous..so using this sketch was me stepping out of my comfort zone..which I am all about in 2014!

I am pleased with the outcome and the card actually got sold at work on Monday, so somebody will be receiving it today, which is nice.

The heart paper is by Amy Tangerine and the red and green papers are from my stash. I went with a big heart at one end, as I thought it was more impactful and then added a little one right at the end for a bit of variety.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts.

More stepping out my comfort zone to follow methinks...

Have a Valentine's Day, even if you don't celebrate it, use it as an opportunity to be nice to everyone around you :) And have a great weekend.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised that this Valentine was snatched right up, Clair! You did a wonderful job! No one would ever guess that you were outside your CZ!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx