Monday, March 17, 2014

A Spring in my step..


Hi,

It's my first day back at work today, after a great 10 day holiday back in the UK.

So I thought I'd celebrate with a challenge entry, that suits my Spring like mood.

JT made a card for this challenge and I was inspired to do the same :)

Color Throwdown #283 is a great colour palette and as JT said it uses the often under appreciated colour Orange, which like her I love.


My parents gave Hubby and I a very generous belated Christmas gift when we were home, so I wanted to say Thank You, so my card is for them.

I used an ancient piece of Recollections orange polka dot paper, the gray paper is by DCWV and I embossed it with a Sizzix giant spots folder. The stamp is new and by Papermania, I love that it has teeny tiny little thank you text inside the letters. I die cut the sentiment using new-ish Sizzix circle dies, the celery paper is just random and from my stash, as is the foam star.

This card made me feel all happy as it is so bright and cheery. I think my parents will like it too.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Fun card and, yes I agree orange is underused!! This for playing at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been gravitating toward using orange more and more...especially for spring and summer! Lovely thank you card that will make your parents day! So happy to have you joining us this week at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those letters with the script! Great use of the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx