Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WOYWW #248 - I'm in the UK!!!


Morning WOYWWers...

It's approx 11am here in the UK and I left NYC last night..just got home hugged my Ma and uploaded my post for you :) Transatlantic WOYWW...

For those still unfamiliar with my weekly visits to WOYWW - go over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground and join us all for this wonderful weekly desk nose.

So this week the photo is of my desk on Monday night as I was packing! You can see a stack of cards that I needed to photograph, some cards I was putting in my bag to post at home, thank you rub-ons, my glasses, my tweezers, a glue roller, a paper flower, my pencil, glitter glues, a corner rounder, a mini trimmer, my mouse and a glass of amber nectar :)

This card was in the 'photograph' pile and I made it using my Silhouette. I modified the design slightly as it was a bit busy. I am contemplating adding some bling or Candi, but it doesn't have an owner yet so we'll see. I am really pleased with it, simple and to the point. I am loving orange right now.

Happy Birthday
Hope to see you next week, but I'll still be in London..so we will see :)

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Hey you back in the UK - it has even stopped raining for a minute so you must be a good weather fairy too. Great card - love that CAS vibe and the orange is fab. Enjoy your visit. MMx #51

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange, excellent card and welcome home.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 14
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time in the UK and glad you could make this transatlantic post for us. I'm loving the orange birthday card. It is very kicky! Judy #92

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, happy travels to you! So lucky to be traveling back to the UK! And glad you found some time to still make the WOYWW post too! Goodness, thanks for the re-inspiration to haul out my old (and rarely used) Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow in the UK! Cool, have fun. Love the card and the color orange. You should see the color on my walls. ;) Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #101

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by to say hi! Your orange card looks wonderful!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS@28

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx