Friday, May 23, 2014

Gallery Idol....



Hi,

It's a 3 day weekend here - whoop whoop..I also made my Q1 bonus and tonight is Sushi madness time..so much merriment here in NYC.

I am a bit sad though as I entered Gallery Idol 2014 - with the main photo today - but I didn't make the cut, but the winning top 20 are so fab, I feel honoured that I was among such amazing cardmakers.

For the first round you had to make a card using washi tape.

I used Recollections washi tape, that was a gift from JT as part of our annual $20 challenge. The stamp and sentiment are by Technique Tuesday and I heat embossed it using white powder. A bit of bling as a finishing touch.

I am really pleased with my card and proud that I had the guts to enter..I knew it was going to be tough..

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. HI Claire, you should be proud of your card, it's fabulous! I love the way you've used the washi! Have a good weekend and Happy Memorial Day, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud you had the guts to enter, too, Claire! I sure don't! It is always tough competition, but you entered a fabulous card!! I'm sure it is hard to narrow it down to just 20 cards. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx