Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WOYWW #260..Happy 5th Anniversary WOYWW..


Hi,

Well it is a very special day today. One that many of us WOYWWers have been waiting for.

It is the 5th Anniversary of WOYWW and today we swap ATC's (although some of us have already started...)

Our lovely hostess Julia keeps many of us sane with WOYWW every week on her blog Stamping Ground. Many a friendship has been forged because of our weekly desk nosying and I for one couldn't be more grateful.

So Julia if you are reading this - thank you very much, here's to 5 more years!

My desk is 'staged' this week as you can see :) Trying out my new compact camera....must turn off the date stamp!

Creating ATC's has been fun and I managed to make 12 of them - I have swapped 8 already, so there are 3 left excluding the one for the 'true' swap.

Here are some photos of them - all different and all with a mini keepsake envelope -

WOYWW Anniversary ATC's and Mini Envelopes - 1

WOYWW Anniversary ATC's and Mini Envelopes - 2

WOYWW Anniversary ATC's and Mini Envelopes
Aren't they gorgeous? The envelopes were such fun to make too. I am so proud, they are little teeny tiny cards. I got to use all different techniques which was fun fun fun - I love them..what a great way to learn about ATC's - more swaps please!

I'll be visiting you all much later on - as I am going to see one of my colleagues and his Jazz band after work.

Cx

16 comments:

  1. Wow! You made envelopes, too! I didn't think of that! Your ATCs are just so adorable. Happy 5th! :)
    #92

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely gorgeous, and the envelopes make it so amazing. Happy WOYWW Fifth Anniversary! Sandy Leigh #85

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary.

    Really fab ATCs.

    I hope you have a good WOYWW. Sue 59

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, Happy WOYWW 5!! Loving all your ATCs and envelopes..they all look fabulous! I am almost ashamed to admit that I have never made an ATC, maybe it's another thing for my craft 'to do' list! Hugs Carole Z X #48

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5th WOYWW!! Lovely ATC's you have. You're the next * after me, so I hope mine won't disappoint. Send me your address and I can get it out today!
    -K #87

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my Claire, your ATCs are each one little treasures, including the envelopes! Now, see, you are an inspiration to me. I am bookmarking this post to remind me to start my ATCs earlier than the week OF the swap and maybe I could give them a little extra TLC like you have done! I'm so happy we are swapping!

    Thanks for coming to visit me earlier! (How fun that we both did a typed sign!) Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darnell for my first ever ATC's I went to TOWN. Great minds think alike with the signs :) The envelopes were made using a tutorial over at Amber's blog damasklove.com - amazing blog. Cx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeousness ...ATCs! I'm so excited that one is winging it's way to me. Hugs and Happy WOYWW5! Nan G #77 or now 73....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, that's a lovely selection of ATCs! Bold designs are my favourite :-) Thanks for the offer of swapping but I'm afraid I've run out...I'm sure someone else will though...sorry!
    Happy 5th WOYWW,
    Hugs, LLJ 1 XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ATC's you have and the little envies to go with them, beautiful indeed! Happy 5th WOYWW Anniversary to you, hugs from Annette #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look really great, and matching envelopes is a lovely finishing touch. have a good week, Chris # 15 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what fab little envelopes and stunning you have made every ATC so unique Claire they are ace I would love to swap if i'm not to late no worries if i'm .My emial address is artyandreac@gmail.to exchange address details . a very happy woyww anniversay and heres to many more with friendships old and new crafty hugs andrea #91

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops sorry re coment above email address should read artyandreac@gmail.com
    I should check what I type !!! Andrea #91

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha don't worry Andrea, I got it. I have sent you an email and I have a lovely ATC for you :)

      Delete
  13. Bit late posting this week, hope you are having a great WOYWW anniversary week.
    Loving your ATCs.
    Happy crafting, Angela x 40

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx