Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Darnell...you ROCK!!!


Second post from me today, as I did not want to miss the opportunity to wish my good blogland friend Darnell HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Ardyth a very talented cardmaker and blogger (and one of my many, many crushes) has organised a link-up for Darnell..

Darnell is awesome, she makes amazing cards, writes hilarious posts and finds the time somehow to make us all feel special and loved!

Thank you Darnell..from the bottom of my heart I wish you a very Happy Fun Filled Birthday.

Cx

p.s I chose this card for Darnell, as I reckon she'd say something like this on her blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, you are too good to me, Claire, and I appreciate your sweet words! Thank you so much for making me a card and dedicating a post to my special day, er, weeks!! It was a real treat seeing you pop up in the gallery at Ardyth's surprise party!!

    And, oh my, yes, I love my hilarious card! I do look pretty dang fabulous, thank you, in my pretty blue suit with my 48 longs resting on my belly!! LOL! And just look at those yummy pink and glittery drinkie poos!! You know me so well! And just for the record, I think you ROCK, too!! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I didn't realise until way later that I had missed your ACTUAL birthday, but I say, make like the Queen of England and have several :)

      Delete
  2. Love this card and Darnell's comment - it's perfect for her! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx