Thursday, July 10, 2014

See it...want it...


Hi,

Recently I was having a nose around Amber's blog - Damask Love. I really like her work and she has taught me a lot!

She used these lovely Dahlia dies by SSS

I decided I had to have them and ordered them, they turned up on Saturday morning, so I settled down to play..

I followed Amber's post and made the main photo and these cards.





I love them and working with Gelatos is such fun. The delicate die is a bit fiddly, but worth the effort. I also used my Xyron here, for getting adhesive onto the back of the delicate Dahlia..making them much easier to stick down.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. How lovely and delicate the design is, well done. Karen #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you had to have that die the cards are really fresh and lovely.
    Sandra @55

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dies make really lovely cards,very effective.
    Happy crafting, Angela x #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! They work across all the layouts and I am loving the use of orange in the bottom two. FAB.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx