Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Challenge Blog..Retro Rubber..

Hey!

No WOYWW for me this week - instead an announcement...

From the 4th of November there is a new challenge blog coming your way - Retro Rubber and I will be part of their first DT - how awesome is that!!

Retro Rubber is run by 2 very cool ladies - Jane and Katie. There are also some very talented ladies on the DT and I am super thrilled to be working (playing..) with them..

The rules for Retro Rubber are pretty simple -
  • Use older stamps. We suggest stamps older than 1 year. 
  • Follow the challenge given for the week. 
  • Post your creation to your blog or online gallery. 
  • Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date. 
  • Enter as many times as you like. 
Challenge Due Dates will be the 2nd Friday after the challenge is posted.
The idea of the challenge really appealed to me, I have so many neglected 'older' stamps that deserve an outing.
In honor of the new challenge and me being part of the team - my main card uses stamps that are 14 months old - they are by American Crafts and were one of the first things that I bought craft wise after we relocated to NYC!
Hope you will play along with us on the 4th of  November.
Cx

4 comments:

  1. Yay congrats Claire, sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing all your creation for them! Love today's card! Will catch up with the last few days later, still chasing my tail! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Claire, it should be fun. What a great card, simple but to the point! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard Claire! We are so excited that you are with us on this adventure! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Claire! Love the stamps…it's perfect CAS!
    Big Congrats on your new DT Position.. sounds like a good challenge!
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx