Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WOYWW #281...Counting the days...



Hey,

I missed you WOYWWer's last week and I was too tired in the evening to visit you all.

I am looking forward to some desk nosying this week.

Get yourself over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground if you want to find out what I am talking about and join in!

So I have 7 more working days until Hubby and I head to Mexico!! Yay!! On Friday my MIL and SIL - awesome! Fun times ahead.

The angle of my desk is most weird, but I wanted you to see everything! It's been Christmas a go go at my desk recently, which has been lots of fun since I decided to make a 'selection' box of cards to use as our personal cards. I am using lots of my Christmas stash and its fun. I've been playing with alcohol inks, so you can see offcuts from that.

Generally my desk is pretty tidy - I always seem to accumulate piles of 'stuff'. Honestly I have no idea how it happens..am I alone here? Does this happen on your desk?

Here is a little card for you and JT (she's in Kansas, so no peeking) -



JT and I have this crab/moose/lobster thing - can't explain it. So when I made a oops with the bottom square (watercolour through a stencil) I covered it with a crab, added Dude in blingy letters and BOOM a card for JT...ha ha.

I'll see you all later - after work.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. That card is really cute. Have a great time in Mexico. #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico?! How wonderful is that!! Have a great time. What a good idea, using stash to build a selection box of C cards! Thanks for sharing, and I love the dude card. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico! How exciting! Have a lovely time!
    Your 'dude' card is great. Good idea to do water colors in a stancil.
    Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
    Have a good week
    Lisca#32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, have a lovely time in Mexico! I like alchol inks, too. And yes it happens to me too. Piles of stuff!!!!! :) hugs! #77

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Claire, I can't believe I missed three of your post again! I am struggling to log on or craft when I get home from work now the horrid dark evenings are here...home-cook-eat-sofa! Bet you can'r wait for Mexico! Love the dude card, great colours..and no you are not alone...you should see the amount of space I haven't got around me on the desk at the moment! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx