Thursday, December 11, 2014

$20 Challenge...


Hey,

So as some of you know JT and I love to play $20 challenge.

Not familiar with $20 challenge? Well, the rules are very simple. 

You can spend $20 on craft stash for the other person we have to buy each other $20 of craft goodies - ideally you should choose things that you think the other person might like and might not buy. Finally you agree some parameters - we did stars, spots, stripes and dies this time. Bargains are also a big part of the challenge.

I have already received mine from JT - hers is going in the post, as I have been waiting for an item to arrive..

So what did I get?

What didn't I get more like!! Stamps, ribbon, stickers, journaling cards that can be used as stencils and a die set!. Love the little notes and I can't wait to have a proper play with it all.

Amazing right!

Great choices from JT - especially the treat Dinosaur stamps - I LOVE Dinosaurs!!

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Yay $20 challenge! I don't know if I mentioned that the star ribbon was like $0.70 or something crazy like that. Yay sale! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a fun stash there! Hugs Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx