Sunday, December 28, 2014

I heart glitter...

Hey,

I love glitter, I know it gets everywhere but I can't resist it.

I recently got a big mixed box of American Crafts glitter pots - all different colours and textures...a new one for me textured glitter and OH how do I love it.

I decided to have a quick experiment session - using Silhouette double sided-adhesive paper, a punch and some glitter.




The hello card was on my desk unused from another project, so it because the base for this little experiment. The 'hello' is from Pink Petticoat.

I punched a heart out of the adhesive paper, peeled off one side and stuck to the front of the card. Then I removed the top piece and added my glitter.

Super simple!

Not only does it look amazing - all that texture - but it is amazing, as the glitter doesn't fall off when you shake the card?!

How is that possible?

Lots more fun to come with these sheets methinks.

Lemon arrives tomorrow - whoo hoo!! I am working from home awaiting her arrival and cooking Curry Goat in her honour!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute card - I might have to CASE it. Simple but fun!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx