Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Retro Rubber #4 - December Colour Challenge..Team A


Hey,

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We did and it's even better now our bestie Lemon is here!

Time for Team A to show you our Retro Rubber challenge #4 - it's a colour challenge this time


I loved the idea of making a non-traditional Christmas card, using the colours from the challenge.

I used a freebie stamp that I have had for about 4 years. I have actually never ever used them! I chose this one from the set of 6 stamps, because I like the teeny little Scotty Dog ornament.

I kept the card simple and used a mixture of silver and blue ribbons. I stamped the sentiment in a navy blue ink, to stick with the theme.

Hop on over to Retro Rubber and join in the fun, but not before you check out the other great creations by the rest of the Team.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, glad you had a good Christmas...so did we, in fact we are still visiting and being visited and out for long walks, that it hasn't finished yet! I'm not going back into the craft room until the weekend at least! Love your card, what a super cute stamp! Happy New Year, lots of Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, it's so cute!! Love that pup!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! this is so cute! Christine Traversa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nontraditional holiday cards, too! This one is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling inquisitive puppy... love it!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx