Monday, March 2, 2015

Starting the week right...


Hey,

Hope you had a great weekend.

I had a really nice peaceful one, I felt a bit out of sorts by the end of last week and needed to find a zen place.

Part of that zen place included plenty of quality time at my desk and I managed to catch-up on some TV I hadn't manged to watch last week.

I wanted to enter Freshly Made Sketches this week..

As the latest Simon Says Stamp card kit (March 2015) had just arrived, I decided to use one of the pretty papers as my backing.

It will be Mother's Day in the UK soon and so I wanted to try out a couple of ideas. For this one I printed the sentiment using my computer and added some spotty American Crafts ribbon and 2 butterflies that matched the colour theme - butterflies are courtesy of JT.

Here's a close-up -


Such a clean and simple card..great start to what I hope will be a clean and simple week...

Cx

4 comments:

  1. HI Claire, hope you got to relax at your yoga class and feel better now, I'm still not quite 'there' but will be back to work tomorrow. I Love this card. I think yellow and grey is one of my very favourite colour combos and the take on the sketch and layout is just perfect! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card for Mom! Love the colors and the bright ribbon! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mother's Day card! I love the black and yellow together and of course nothing is better on a card than a butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! Your Mom will love it! I hope your week has worked out as planned!! Enjoy our Mild weather today!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx