Saturday, March 21, 2015

Thanks for Winston...


Hey,

Happy weekend to you all!

Remember a couple of weeks ago Winston the Aardvark came to live with us?


Well I wanted to show you the card I made for my friend Hannah to say thanks.

I used my new Hero Arts - Window Pane stencil with texture paste and then before I removed the stencil, I added silver glitter for some shimmer.

It's way better looking in real life :(

I used my Lawn Fawn thanks die.

So simple and pretty easy too. Here's a close-up -


Have a fun weekend, everyone, I am going to be doing Yoga and chilling!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Super card Claire, enjoy your weekend...we've been enjoying the sunshine!hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx