Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WOYWW #306...Getting my ATC on...


Hey,

Happy WOYWW everyone!!

I can't believe it's been a week and a half since I broke my foot..I am back at work and it's all quite painful and annoying!

However, I am feeling quite pleased today, as I managed to finish half my ATC's for the WOYWW 312 Swap. I am making 8, so with one for the peeps either side of me that leaves 6 for swapping with other lovely WOYWWers, so just leave me a message or contact me before then and I'll keep one aside for you.

For those of you that are wondering what on earth I am talking about, pop over to the lovely Julia's blog Stamping Ground and join us for the weekly global desk nosy that is WOYWW.

My desk this week, gives you a sneak peek of my ATCs, you can see the stamp sets I am using and some of the papers that I'll be using to make mini envelopes.

You will also notice that I have a thing for acrylic stamp blocks...I have to confess, this is a small part of my block 'Collection'...yes I have a problem!

As always a card for you -


JT and I recently bought a big batch of Bugaboo stamps and this was one of them. So much fun to colour and it uses 3 things that I learnt / bought at the loft art retreat last month - super easy banner technique, Lawn Fawn stitched square die and glossy accents for the glasses.

Have a great day everyone. 

Cx

10 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Claire, love it! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a fab card Claire… it's a wonderful image and works so well for new baby girl !! Sorry that you are struggling at work… it must be really frustrating and the pain must make you very tired… I hope things start to improve soon for you!
    Take care of yourself
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great card! So simple but really nice. Yes that banner is a good idea.
    Thanks for visiting my page and commenting.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Claire. You must take care with the foot, it must be very uncomfortable at the moment. Thank you so much for the visit. Hope you have a good woyww, Angela x36x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your foot. Ahmmm, don't do that? lol (that always makes my daughter roll her eyes). Speedy recovery!

    I love that cat stamp, and your card is so cute! Kudos on getting such a great start on your ATCs. I put all my old (thick) acrylic blocks into the sale pile once I bought the Tim Holtz Grid Blocks, but a few have made their way back to the drawer. They are so useful for flattening shrinky dinks.

    You don't happen to remember which challenge I won do you? I get so distracted I forget to follow up lol. #20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing half of your ATC's. The card is adorable. Aren't those stitched dies awesome? April #54

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a bit of a block problem too to the extent that I actually purchased large pieces of acrylic so I can cut mine to the size I want. congrats on finishing your ATC's I still have to get mine done.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  8. great banner. will have to keep that in mind for some of my journaling.
    Thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW or Thursday
    Pat #64

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card! I love blocks too and have a couple sets. I bought the Fiskars equivlent of your press but hardly every use it! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire. In answer to your question about what is in my cookie jar? If it is the big glass one - they are acrylic blocks. If it is the Ikea one with a metal lid - Momento tear drop inks in a variety of colors. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx