Thursday, July 9, 2015

Remaking for friends..



Hey,

I have a little group of girlfriends back in the UK and we all used to work together.

Life many years later has delivered us all down different paths, but when we are in the same City, we like to do Ladies Wot Dine :)

I'll be hooking up with them next week and a few of them asked me to bring them some cards, one of the things that they liked was my Watercolour Wings card that I made recently.

I only made 2 originally, so I made a few more..


I used the same techniques as per my original post. Fun cards to make and easy too.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! This is so pretty! Your friend will love this...have fun with them, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are both stunning, I love the colours on the bottom one, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those watercolored butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx