Monday, September 14, 2015

Fashionista..

Hey,

Bit late to the party today :).

I am back from Mexico - I am still off, as JT and her Hubby are in town hence the late post, we got to hang out with them yesterday and today :)

I made today's card for JT - I thought she would appreciate the sentiment.

As the stamps I have used are NBUS, I thought I would join in the lovely Darnell's 5th NBUS challenge.



The stamps are by Unity Stamp Co - they have this great range of Fashionista stamps..this is my first set, but I predict more in my future.

I coloured the card using distress inks and an aquabrush and Promarkers. It felt a bit flat, so I inked the edges with a distress ink - feels much better now.

The sentiment circle is an Simon Says Stamp die.

See you tomorrow for Retro Rubber #23

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire,
    what a very lovely card, and a super design.
    Your sentiment is fab too.
    Sorry I didn't get chance to comment on your MAWTT DT card.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx