Friday, November 13, 2015

Snazzymoose continues on..


Hey,

Happy Friday..

This is my last work day in London..this weekend I am hanging with my extended family, before heading home on Sunday.

As you are probably aware since we first started crafting together JT and I have had an 'in' joke about a Snazzymoose...

Cue many, many moose related gifts.

I got some Amazon vouchers for my bday and decided to splurge on the EK Success Moose punch that has been in my basket forever...

I LOVE HIM!!

Before we get to my actual card, lets look at where I started..

I punched the moose out of plain white cardstock -


Then, I smooshed them into my Versamark embossing inkpad and then added different powders and voila! Beautiful Snazzymoose..


I used Ranger metallic embossing powder for the Moose you can see on my card.

I kept the card simple with an American Crafts patterned card blank and an SSS die cut banner, sorry my photo is a tad fuzzy!

So easy to make and I've made a few fun variants using the punch since I made today's card..

Have a great weekend.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Ah, so glad you've treated yourself to Snazzymoose Claire… he sure looks fab and you can do so much with him… paper piece him… glitz him… distress him… etc. Lol.
    Love this sweet little card ! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some extremely snazzy moose but I have to leave this post before I get so jealous I get cross with you for having that punch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha too funny will punch some for you to play with

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx