Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mixing Aliens...

Hey,

Before I left for London, I needed to made a few cards for boy / male birthdays.

I wanted to make them very quickly, so decided to use a handful of simple elements..

I pulled out patterned card blanks, die-cut stitched square white panels, a stitched speech bubble die and two stamp sets - Alien Invasion by Gerda Steiner and Space Cadet by Paper Smooches.

I stamped and coloured one of the Alien's from the Paper Smooches set and then die-cut a speech bubble and stamped the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner set in white.

Super easy..very effective, 10 cards made. Boom!

I am most excited, as today is my 999th post..so you know what that means right :) Yes tomorrow is my 1,000th post - how did that happen!!

Have a great day and come join me tomorrow for 1,000th post fun and over emotional rambling.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx