Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Small Gang...


Hey there...

Sneaking in a very early morning post, as I REALLY wanted to enter the running for the Concord & 9th Design team..

I really love their stamps and I'd be so honoured to be part of their first ever design team.

My Instagram Crush Jessica Frost Ballas is hosting the call.

I really like Concord &9th stamps, I was introduced to them by Cheiron and the Pop Art Pineapple set is one of my faves..

I made my card using a sentiment and dot stamp from the 'You're My Person' set.

I love this set because, I have a small gang of crafty friends and so this stamp reminds me of them and makes me happy.

My stripes are a stamp by Stampin' Up called Brushstrokes and I inked them up with distress inks and spritzed with water before laying my paper down on top of the stamp.

I mounted the stripey panel onto a piece of orange card and then mounted the whole thing onto my card blank. I added the dots randomly on top of the stripes, before positioning my sentiment and I added a green enamel dot as a finishing touch.

Love it. Simple and fun.

I'd love to make the team, but if I don't  congrats to those that do, I'll be playing along for sure.

Cx



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful stripes and spots, love your funky colour scheme. It would be amazing if you made the DT - good luck friend x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx