Thursday, October 20, 2016

Experimenting...


Hey,

Is anyone else glad that the week is nearly over?!

I realised I hadn't shared what I have been up to in my art journal in a while..

This week, I am experimenting with stamping and mixing watercolours and acrylics.

Normally, I paint the background for my spread in acrylic paint before I do anything else..

This week I have been stamping first, essentially creating a scene of sorts and then watercolouring the stamped images.

Once this is dry, I have added acrylic paint around 'the scene'.

I am very pleased with the results.

Here is last night's one -


All the stamps are by - Unity Stamp Co, 7Gypsies, Dear Lizzy, Clearly Besotted and Art Foamies..

Fun times!

I am enjoying this experiment a lot.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I really really like the paint techniques here. The edging around the images gives it a lovely vintage feel and it looks really well put together. Nice experiment man! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx