Sunday, October 9, 2016

Girl with Wings...


Hey,

I am probably in the air as you are reading this today :) It was a quick trip, but a fun one.

I wanted to show you another of my super easy Christmas makes.

I die-cut 8 white panels using an MFT stitched die, then using the MISTI I stamped the sentiment (Recollections) and the Girl with Wings stamp (by HOTP).

Then I used the Zig Clean Color pens and an aquabrush to colour the girl.

Add some foam dots and mount onto a kraft card blank - simples!!

The main stamp is actually a birthday stamp...but I think she looks way more like a Christmas stamp, another example of stretching my stamps..

See you back in NYC at my desk tomorrow.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. She is really pretty - I really like this as a Christmas card. Great use of stretching them. I really dig that sentiment, a bit swirly and funky, I like it x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx