Monday, November 7, 2016

Exciting news...


Hey,

Happy Monday everyone.

So remember last week I said I had exciting craft news?

Well I made the Sketch Saturday Challenge DT - YAY!!!

I couldn't believe it when I found out 2 weeks ago, I love sketches and I have played along with Sketch Saturday a lot. So I am super excited to be joining this talented team.

So to celebrate this great news today I am playing along (but obvs not entering!) with the current challenge.


This week's sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique, they are offering a £10 gift certificate.

I used one of the images from the Bailey Reindeer set and coloured it using Zig Clean Color brush pens.

The floral paper is by American Crafts and is ancient and I don't have much of it left, I paired it with a co-ordinating green square. I added a thin piece of red ribbon for a bit of extra interest and finished off with a snowflake and wooden heart.

The sentiment is by Papermania and both my stitched circle and square dies are by Simon Says Stamp.

I love it, such a sweet image.

Hope you will play along too challenge ends on Friday 11th of November and I'll be back on Saturday 12th with my first DT make for the team.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Ah thats fabby news, Well Done. Your card is super cute, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome!!! :) congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx