Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos.. Day 3


Hey,

Again I am doing two posts in one day, but I really want to play along with all the days in the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge, so you might see me do this a couple of times this week.

Day 3 Gift Tag using red and white stripes

I decided to mount my gift tag onto a card blank.

I used a mini santa by Bugaboo that I have had for ages (I don't think that they still sell him), I thought he would be perfect on my tag, especially as he has a candy cane, so fits the striped requirement. I coloured him using Promarkers and Stickles.

The tags are my new dies by Lil Inker - gorgeous right?! I thought the green and the red spotty paper went well together and popped out against the striped background.

I stamped the fun 'Santa says you were naughty' sentiment by Unity Stamp Co at the top of my tag. I also punched a hole and added an eyelet and some ribbon to make sure that my tag felt like a gift tag, despite being on a card front.

I love tags, I love buying ready made ones and customising them and I love tag dies, but as these are usually expensive I don't have many of them.

Come back later for the latest Retro Rubber challenge..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling tag. The Santa really pops! Thanks for joining our Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the santa with the layered tags, really nice. You do love a tag. I like your fussy cut santa though, he looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your tag, love that Santa! Thanks for joining Holiday Chaos tag challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx