Thursday, December 8, 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos... Day 6

Hey,

Again I am doing two posts in one day, but I really want to play along with all the days in the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Challenge, and I am having a lot of fun playing along

Day 6 is Flashback..

The team want us to use an older image and older papers from our stash.

I chose to use a fave Rudi image, that I have had since approx 2011. It was one of the first things I ever bought from Bugaboo and JT and I have fond / horrific memories of this stamp.
It was one of the ones we used to make Christmas Cards during an afternoon way back in 2011 when we made 242 cards..what the HELL!!!

You will notice that the string is missing from the bottom of the ornament, I never loved it, so I retouched it out. I am sticking with my Promarkers and Stickles colouring for this challenge ;) I die cut the white panel using an MFT oval stitched die, I don't use these enough..note to self.

The snowflake paper is form 2010?! How do I know that you ask..well when I was digging through the paper box, I found a partial note about supplies for a craft fair I did in 2010, written on the back of this scrap! There isn't much left of it, hence the tiny strip used. So I added a bit of red paper to break up the white card a bit more.

The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted.

Another superb card for my stash..I have sent all my Christmas cards, but it would seem I am getting forgetful in my old age and I keep finding more people to send to LOL.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Totally cute & fun!! Super cute image!!
    new follower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great image and I do love the background paper too.
    Thanks for playing along with us for our Holiday Chaos here at Catch the Bug. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Catch the Bug/Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card thanks for joining Catch the bug and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clean design and use of white space, Claire. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image and fun card. I love this cute image. So glad your joining us at Catch the bug for our Holiday chaos.
    Billie A
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas Chaos Oldie But Goodie Challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before I even read your post I saw the image and thought I love/hate him! He cracks me up, can't believe that paper is from 2010. I love when you find stuff like that. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx