Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Christmas Eve...


Hey,

Happy Christmas Eve to you all.

Christmas Eve is my fave day of the whole Christmas season, it is the day that Hubby and I hang out, doing the food shopping, having a drink and a laugh as we prep for Christmas Day.

Tonight we are off to a lovely Italian restaurant to do the traditional Italian Feast of the Seven Fishes..cannot wait, I'm all about fish.

My card is a simple quick one, for Lemon..

I used a BF Unity Stamp Co purchase 'I tolerate you'. I really love the Bear and the Bunny all snuggled up together.

I stamped it along with one of the sentiments from the set and coloured it with distress inks.

I die-cut it using a MFT stitched scalloped frame die, you get the central rectangle and then the scalloped bit separately. I adore these dies, they are so pretty.

I smooshed the scalloped bit in some Mermaid Lagoon distress ink and dried it, I love the random effect this gives the frame.

The frame was adhered to the card blank and then I popped up the stamped piece and added Nuvo drops..

Simple.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx