Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wakely Girl....


Hey,

So I did some serious craft damage over Thanksgiving / Black Friday...

Among my haul of plenty was this gorgeous stamp by Unity Stamp Co. I LOVE the Angie girls.

This one is called Wakely girl and I fell in love with her over the knee boots.

They are always such a pleasure to colour and I spent a quiet 20mins or so last week colouring her, using distress inks, zigs and an aquabrush.

I love the soft tones of her outfit, with a bright pop of colour for her bag!

The vertical sentiment is by Stampin' Up and I love the vertical stamp set, because sometimes your sentiment just needs to work that way!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Are the swirly little bits part of the same stamp?! Love her, love that image. The vertical image totally works, you're right, sometimes you just need it like that. Now I have sentiment envy again. Thanks for that. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx