Thursday, January 12, 2017

Ohmygawsh you're on fire...


Hey,

My Auntie Connie LOVES Dragons and I mean LOVES them...

So when she saw one of my Instagram posts announcing the arrival of the MFT Magical Dragons set, she was all 'when am I getting one' LOL.

To throw her off the scent, I sent her another Dragon card using a Bugaboo stamp..

Last weekend I had a play with the MFT Dragons and created this card for her.

I coloured the Dragon and the flame using Zigs.

I die-cut the stitched square panel first, then I used a Dutchdoobadoo cloud stencil and distress ink to create the background.

The 'Ohmygawsh' is by CASual Friday stamps and I recently bought the set that it comes in second hand, mainly because it had 'AH-Mazing' in it and I say that all the time!

The second part of the sentiment came with the Dragon set.

Once I had put the card together, I added glossy accents to the flame.

I hope she loves it, it should arrive any minute now..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx