Monday, January 16, 2017

Superhero Birthday...



Hey,

Today is the birthday of my friends Son, he loves Superheroes and is always asking if I have met Spiderman, as we live in the same City...

So I thought that I would make him a special Superhero card.

I stamped the Superhero Bunny (by The Cats Pajamas) and then masked it off using a Molotov masking pen - I love these pens, but they are pricey, so I keep an eye out for them in the sale.

No Superhero is complete without rays of light (right?!) so I stenciled in the rays using a Clear Scraps stencil and Mustard Seed distress ink.

Then you just rub off the masking fluid, I use an eraser to get the little bits that won't come off.

I coloured the bunny using distress inks and an aquabrush.

The sentiment was created using 2 stamps, the HB is by Clearly Besotted and I masked off part of the Superhero sentiment stamp from the same set as the bunny.

Really easy card to make, but the rays make it look trixsy.

Of course I included a personal note from Spiderman..

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx