Thursday, February 9, 2017

Just us girls...Puppy Love..


Hey,

So as I get back on my feet, I am spending time at my desk and this week I am playing along with various challenges to help inspire me.

My friend Jen played along with Just Us Girls this week and I loved her card and the inspiration word, so thought I would join in too...


As I am in the midst of making Valentine's cards for my people..I thought this was the perfect time to play with a new Recollections Valentine's set called Puppy Love.

I die-cut a piece of Pink Fresh Studio heart paper for my background.

I stamped the Puppy, the sentiment and the hearts from the set, coloured it and die-cut it out using a Simon Says Stamp stitched circle.

I mounted the circle onto the card using foam tape.

I love how this came out, more puppy love cards for me!!!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Loving that wiener dog and his/her heart coat! So cute! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on Just Us Girls. Would you mind telling me where you purchased this stamp? I have a wiener dog and love finding wiener dog stamps. Thank you! Angela lifewithawienerdog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, chickie! I love this stamp - a wiener dog in pajamas - too darn cute! That paper is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx