Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Circle Gelli Plate..


Hey,

So about a bejillion weeks ago I bought a circle Gelli plate.

I liked the idea of having a circle one and since I bought it, I have made quite a few fun things with it.

Today's cards were my first attempt with it and I decided to go with a black base and layer colour on top.

I think it worked out really well.

The blue card was made using a stamp by MFT and white ink, I die-cut the circle out using the largest circle die I have and then I added the die-cut sentiment using staples. The sentiment dies are both by Tim Holtz.

The purple card I made using a Craft Scraps stencil and 3 different colours of paint, green, blue and purple. I was actually surprised at how much it stands out against the black. Result! The sentiment was made using a Winnie and Walter birthday die and a Tim Holtz die.

I love playing with Gelli plates now I have mastered a technique that works for me - you can read more about that here.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Fab cards. I must dig my gelli plate out and gave a play at some point. So many things to play with...

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx