Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Memorial Day...


Hey,

I think Memorial Day weekend is one of my fave 'holidays' in the US.

Partly because we always seem to spend it with the Nixon's (JT's parent's for those of you that don't know that) and they are an absolute hoot to spend time with.

My card today felt topical and will probably go to the Nixon's to thank them for their hospitality and for the fun times we undoubtedly had.

I love this stamp set, it is NBUS and called Flower Power by CAS-ual Friday's.

It is a bit of a labour intensive stamp to colour, but the end result is worth it.

As it so busy, I kept the card super dooper simple! Die is obvs one of my faves by MFT and the card blank is from my Target haul a few months back.

Hope you had a great long weekend, back to the grind tomorrow people..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring, totally worth the effort, it looks stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove! Thanks for enabling me to purchase these stamps! Cuuute! So fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha Christine, it is my pleasure, they are lovely. Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx