Friday, June 16, 2017

Craft Classes..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

So last Sunday I did two classes with Cheiron.

I love doing classes, sadly none of the craftgang were there, but I coped ;)

The first class was all about Distress Oxide Ink techniques and how to use them. Because they are so different from regular Distress Inks I haven't loved them.. but the class really helped me and now I am itching to own more colours LOL.

I love all of the cards and we used a variety of techniques and products: water stamping, smooshing, spatters, distress glaze resist, stenciling, watercolouring..

So much fun and I got to meet some fun new peeps.

The second class was a mixed media class and we made this amazing tag -



Don't be fooled by my photo these new tags from Tim Holtz are 8x14inches - ridiculous!!

This was so much fun to make, again tons of techniques and I love it, it's so far out of my comfort zone. It's going to be a gift for someone...

Have a great weekend, I will be mainly at my desk and packing up my winter clothing as Summer has officially arrived here in NYC.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time and learnt loads of cool techniques! That tag is a whopper! Love all the detail in it. Summer is hit and miss here at the moment, although I have my own microclimate due to the morphine! I hope none of your friends and family were affected by the London blaze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm more yummy inky backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx