Monday, June 12, 2017

Monsters, Microbes and Aliens


Hey,

Happy Monday!!

Today is a quick post - just wanted to share the card I made using the awesome Monster set that my naughty friend Lisette sent me in the post.

In fact there are two sets, I haven't had a play with the other one yet.

This one is by Flonzcraft and called Monsters, Microbes and Aliens - LOL, right up my street!

I used the MISTI to help me stamp the Monsters, etc and then I die-cut them using a Lawn Fawn square stitched die.

I didn't want to cover the pretty image, so affixed a piece of vellum using staples to my card and added the sparkly RAWR!

Ha ha ha love it, love the stamps, love Lisette for being so thoughtful and for the amazing card -


Cx



2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love those vibrant critters and the sparkly sentiment finishes it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome set! I've never heard of Flonzcraft. I'm afraid to check them out though - like I need anything else on my wish list!! The sparkly letters on the vellum are the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx