Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Let's Chill..


Hey,

So I got another Honorable Mention over at CASology, but sadly, I don't think I'll be playing along with the current challenge, as I don't have any Diamond stamps!?

Last night I wanted to play with some of the new to me stamp sets that I acquired from Cheiron at the weekend.

This one by Hero Arts is a fave already..


I made two mini cards using the set, I am planning on making a couple more so I can give them to a friend.

I love the funky bird in the set and can't wait to use him more.

I kept my cards simple, just the sentiment and an image, coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.

Love it when a little desk action results in fun things.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Two fab cards, love the CAS feel, congrats on your HM too. That looks like such a fun stamp set, is it just me that visualises the chick telling the crab off for popping the beach ball with his claw? It is? Okay, I'll go back to my purple sky world now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I need, need, need this set!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx