Thursday, August 31, 2017

Margate Craftathon 2017: Part Three..



Hey,

Back with Part Three of the Margate makes..

I took all of my Distress Inks with me, so that JT could have a play and I wanted to get some more practice time with them.

To make all of these cards I created the backgrounds first, I smooched the paper into some Cracked Pistachio and Broken China Oxide ink and added some some water to get a fun background. 

Then I used the Picked Raspberry Oxide through a couple of different Tim Holtz stencils.

I really loved the effect I got on the main card, so I used a few offcuts to make the Hipster cards below.


The stamping over the backgrounds comes out really crisp. I am starting to love the Oxides a bit more.

The sentiments are Tim Holtz stickers, JT brought her's with her, so I used some appropriate ones for the imagery.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous set of cards, love the oxide backgrounds x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx