Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Monster Birthday...


Hey,

Today I am showing you a card I made on my last playdate with JT.

This great stamp set, 'Monsters, Microbes and Aliens' was a surprise gift from Lisette.

The first time I used it I did pretty much the same thing and created a background panel.

This is a birthday card for a friend's son and I didn't want to lose the background, so mounted one of the fun stickers from Hema (that JT gave me) onto vellum.

I love this stamp set, it makes such fun cards!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. I love how bright and fun this is. What a wonderful gift the set was. I've just bought a monster set from Hunkdory which is a mix and match one, so I think I might need to make a monster background having seen this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, will need to look out for that. I am ADDICTED to monster stamps

      Delete
  2. I love this, I have been jealous of this background and how clear the colors are since you made it. It is a thing of joy. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx