Thursday, September 7, 2017

Freebie Birthday...


Hey,

I actually made today's cards ages ago, but have never got around to posting them.

I got the amazing die free with a UK craft magazine.

I added some distress ink to my craft sheet, spritzed it with water and then smooshed the die-cut piece in it, I love the various shades and tones I ended up with.

Made sense to keep these simple and just adhere them to mini kraft card blanks.

I also made it in orange..


Love it when a simple idea looks so good.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx