Friday, September 8, 2017

Margate Craftathon 2017: Part Five..the end..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

So this is the FINAL part of the Margate series.

It was actually a lot of fun to write the posts and look at the cards in more detail.

Today's post is slightly different as these cards aren't really a 'family' - just random fun makes.

The main card used a Simon Says Stamp cardkit - I took a few along with me, for JT and I to play with and this one has fun scratch off stickers, so we totes had to play with that. I drew my own balloon string and I'm feeling pretty pleased about that.

Love this next card - in part because it is a total mix of our stashes. The background stamp (which I adore) is by Hero Arts and belongs to JT - she actually bought it second-hand from Jenn Shurkus. And as you can see there is that Thank You die again! The flowers and leaves are from my stash and are by MFT.


 Final card today uses a new stamp I bought whilst in London. It is called Party Pigs and is by Woodware, it actually has 6 pigs in a line, but I didn't have a big enough card blank! I love the stitched die that I used (belongs to JT, gift from me..)..why do I not have these?

I love the pigs, they are kind of kooky and I like that. And I like Pigs..so...


It was such a fun thing to do and sharing the cards with you has made me smile a lot, thinking about the laughs and JT, who is totes a friend for life, no way I am letting her go man.

Have a great weekend, sadly my time in Mexico will be up tomorrow (sob).

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous set of cards. I have that pig stamp too, but as yet it's languishing on Mount NBUS! Hope you had a fab holiday x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx