Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Welcome Sunny Rae...


Hey,

So I have been destashing a bit and selling on the monthly Hero Arts kits, as they haven't really been my style, sad as they are great VFM.

I met a lady on the group I use on FB and she recently had a baby girl - Sunny Rae - such a gorgeous name and the baby is gorgeous too!! As I was sending her a batch of stuff she had bought off of me, I thought I'd make her a card too.

Any excuse for me to make a baby card...

I thought the main focus of the card should be some sort of sunray / sunburst, given the baby's name.

I used an old faithful Crafters Workshop stencil with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink.

I really wanted a cute critter on the card and remembered that I had some of the MFT birthday bears die-cut and ready to go, so I coloured the x2 bears and the balloon using Zigs - yes that is a pink bear..creative license..

I love the giant welcome stamp by Lil' Inker Designs, sadly I don't get to use it as often as I would like.

Finally I added stamped Sunny Rae's name on the card - using Studio G alpha stamps from 2011 that I have hardly used, but I keep hold of them for moments like this!

I am so pleased that my card looks like the vision I had in my head, so rare that the final card looks how it was 'supposed' to.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card for a fabulous name! So glad this turned out how you envisaged this, that very rarely happens to me!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx