Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Rockstar thanks...


Hey,

Hubby and I have a great friend called Hazel and she made our wedding invites.

She is a prolific bobble hat knitter and when I saw no.70, I fell in love!


Isn't he gorgeous?! So Hazel sent him to my parents house and I picked him up on Sunday and I have been wearing him ever since.

I had to make an impromptu thank you card for the hat and as I happened to bring my new Rockstar Pets stamp set by Brutus Monroe with me, I thought it would make a fun card for Hazel.

I stamped the Bulldog from the set onto a watercolour postcard and coloured him using Distress Inks.

Love the card made in with limited supplies in my makeshift craft 'space' and the hat is just too gorgeous for words.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous hat. I don't have a bobble hat but do have a handknitted one with a bunny face and big floppy ears on it. Hubby refuses to walk next to me if I wear it! Love the card you made, you did really well making it with limited stash x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx