Monday, November 20, 2017

Christmas Wrapping: Tags...


Hey,

Happy Monday, hope you had a great weekend, Hubby and I had awesome fun with the Nixons.

I have a few Christmas gifts that need to leave now-ish, as they are going to faraway climes.

As we all know I LOVE tags - shop bought, handmade, I don't care, I just love tags.

So the starting point of any gift for me is the tag.

I had to make these very quickly, so I cheated and used ready cut manilla tags, smooshed them in some Distress Oxide ink and then stamped the cute sentiment by Unity Stamp Co and the Reindeer by Clearly Besotted.

I like to just colour bits of the image, it adds a bit of interest to the tags. I did this last year, but made the entire tag (smooshed background + tag die).

Fun and easy to make and will look pretty on the gifts.

I'll show you the wrapped gifts later in the week.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. We've both been tag making with those reindeer! I love your inky tags. I think I need that sentiment for my sister, she's a major prodder and shaker of parcels!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx