Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Paper Players: I've taken a Viking to you...


Hey,

So as I am off, it's a great time to get involved with some challenges, so I have a few posts coming up where I am playing along with some.

Today I am playing along with The Paper Players challenge -


Punny Valentine did you say?! This is SO me.

I went with a firm fave my Avery Elle 'Viking' set, I love this cute little fella. I also went with a fave Valentine background technique that I love and overuse.

I stamped hearts from the Clearly Besotted 'With all your Heart' set and heat embossed them using white powder. Then I took my new giant dauber and some Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and went over the hearts, so you get the resist background you see on my card.

It came out so well here and I love the CB set with all the different hearts.

Fun challenge, I wish there was more time so I could play again!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Claire, what a fun, fun card! Love your viking and the punny sentiment, and also you fabulous background. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire! This is priceless. I've been watching Vikings on Netflix, so I'm having some trouble seeing the Viking as cute but I'm loving the contrast of that sweet and clever background with him! Super card and thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your girly pink heart background as a contrast to your strong Viking x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx